Saturday, September 25, 2010

Answer my riddles

1.I have one body,three eyes and one long leg.
2.I have one body,no legs,two arms,no hand,one neck and no head.
3.I have twelve children,one father,one mother and I have one maid.
4.You throw it,it will live.You catch it,it will die.
5.You open it,you will smart.You close it,you will stupid.
6.You put it on you can see,you take it out you will see everything not clearly.
7.When I am young,I am green,when I am old,I am red and always wear a green cap.
8.I have many teeth but I can't bite or eat everything.
9.I am fat and tall and I wear a beautiful gown.
10. In a cage there are 32 soldiers and a big dragon sleeping quietly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Site Info

Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino